IPO Chat Channel Program to Explore Cuozzo Aftermath Next Week
For those seeking some PTAB related CLE credit this month, the IPO Chat Channel will host After Cuozzo: Litigation at the PTAB, U.S. District Court, and the Federal Circuit
Wednesday, July 6th, 3:00pm to 4:00pm ET. The program will explore:
- The avenues that remain open for challenging IPR institution decisions, and the pending cert petitions that challenge USPTO post-grant proceedings on constitutional grounds;
- Whether a Federal Circuit decision on the reviewability of Covered Business Method reviews (CBMs) is inconsistent with Cuozzo;
- The Federal Circuit decision SAS Institute v. ComplementSoft that gives guidance on procedural safeguards of the Administrative Procedure Act regarding post-grant proceedings;
- Practical tips for litigators on how to deal with two different claim construction standards going forward and;
- What lessons should patent practitioners take from Cuozzo?
I hope you are able to join me and my fellow speakers for this important discussion.