Trial Practice Guide Changes and Recalibrated PTAB Practice
This Tuesday @1pm(EST), the Practising Law Institute (PLI) will host the webcast entitled: Patent Owners and the PTAB – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel? The program will explore a host of recent developments, not the least of which is the recent changes to the PTAB Trial Practice Guide.
Other topics will include:
- Impact of the switch to the Phillips claim construction practices
- What has SAS Institute done for petitioners?
- What has changed in RPI/Privy disputes?
- Will amending get easier?
- What other changes are expected in the months ahead?
- Is legislation likely?
I hope you can join, me, and my co-panelist Rob Greene Sterne of Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox, P.L.L.C., for this timely discussion.