Full Bar Meeting + PTAB Master Class & PTAB BootCamp
The 2019 PTAB Bar Association Annual Conference will take place March 14 – 15, 2019, at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. Pre-conference sessions will be offered March 13th. I’m honored to once again moderate the PTAB Master Class.
The conference will bring together practitioners, in-house counsel, and members of the bench for a dynamic discussion of Patent Trial Appeal Board (PTAB) best practices, recent developments and trends, policy considerations, and more. Presentations and panel discussions will include:
• Claim Construction Final Rule: A New Complexity at the PTAB?
• Insights from the PTAB Bench
• Navigating the Interplay of Parallel Litigation with a PTAB Proceeding
• Post-grant and Life Sciences
• Party Crashers – The Role of Latent 101 & 112 Issues at the PTAB
• Current Best Practices in Ex parte Appeals
• Estoppel and the Aftershocks of SAS Institute
• The Role of Legislation and Rule Making
• View from the Federal Circuit
• Advanced Issues Related to Real Party-in-Interest and Privity Disputes
• Ethics Before PTAB
• Pre-Conference Session: Half-Day “PTAB Bootcamp”
• Pre-Conference Session: Half-Day “PTAB Master Class”
• Pre-Conference Session: Managing EPO Proceedings Alongside US Litigation
You can view the full agenda and session descriptions (here).